Monday, February 1, 2010

Good supplements

Ok, so many of you know that I am not the biggest pusher of supplements in the world. Yes, I am involved with selling supplements, and I do understand how they work, but personally for me, I try and stick to the all natural stuff. I especially believe in proper nutrition and hard work as the foundation, supplements are just an extra.

There is a lot of junk out there on the market and claims galore. The biggest hoax is the Acai berry fat burning scheme. Let me set this straight, Acai berries and their extracts are a great source of anti-oxidants, and perhaps an ok source of fibre, but they DO NOT burn fat.

Recently, I discovered a bar that is unlike the rest. If you read a previous blog I posted, I dismissed protein bars as healthy unless you are truly bodybuilding or training for a pro sport. However, this bar has science to back it up, and a variety of uses.

The SOLO GI bar is extremely low on the Glycemic Index, which makes it safe for those with hyerglycemia, diabetes, and kids who get hyper with too much sugar. The Solo bar is all natural with no artificial flavours or colours, no preservatives, and no sugar alcohols. Best of all, they taste great.

Due to the carbohydrates in the bar being complex, this bar allows for a contiuous amount of energy, without the sugar spike or the "crash" afterwards.

I know that this bar is backed by numerous scientific and university studies and is also approved by many pro sports teams.

To find out more about Solo, the studies or where to find this marvel, please contact me via my website www.mytraineroz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment